Are you or a loved one missing a tooth? Interested in Dental Implants? At Reflections Family Dentistry, you have come to the right place!
Dental Implants 411
It is critically important to replace missing teeth. Eating and chewing with missing teeth can sabotage your bite and lead to incessant discomfort. The decision to replace missing teeth with dental implants is an excellent investment in your oral health and appearance. Dental implants are now the standard of care for missing teeth. Better than crown and bridge, they look, feel and function like natural teeth. They help prevent bone loss caused by a missing tooth root and do not require the adjacent teeth to be ground down.
Dental implants can last a lifetime. A dental implant replaces the lost tooth root, which will prevent jaw bone resorption that occurs with bridges, partials and dentures. With dental implant treatment, there is no compromise to adjacent teeth.
Some of the many benefits of dental implants are:
- Eliminates the need to "cut down" the neighboring teeth to make a bridge.
- Maintains the jawbone structure.
- Feels and functions like natural teeth.
- Does not rely on other teeth for support.
- Replaces partial plates and may be used to secure loose dentures.
- Cleaned and flossed like natural teeth.
*New Patients Only
Ask About Your New Patient Complete Dental Implant Special Offer for just $3,499!
This special is valued at over $4500. So act quick!