Dr. Steven Tsuchida and Dr. Daniel Martin will be working together to offer the TeethXpress service to our patients.
You can immediately replace bridges, dentures and missing teeth with dental implants!
Eliminate Loose Dentures
Millions of people are missing one or more teeth and have removable dentures or bridgework. Many people struggle with loose teeth. If you have this problem, you already know the embarrassment of eating and smiling in public. TeethXpress can restore the ability to eat your favorite foods and to smile again!
Don't Settle for Loose or Partial Dentures
Restore Your Confidence
Too many people who have conventional dentures don’t like to wear them because they don’t stay in place. TeethXpress offers a way to keep your teeth secure and allows you to go about your daily life with confidence.
Teeth supported by implants have been successful for millions of people. The number of patients is growing rapidly due to their effectiveness, long-term durability and the high success rate of dental implants.
The Benefits of Teeth Replacement With TeethXpress
- Eat the foods you love while enjoying a better diet and improved overall health
- No more embarrassment and difficulty speaking because of failing bridgework or slipping dentures
- Increased comfort with reduced gum tissue irritation
- No more costly and inconvenient denture adhesives
- TeethXpress is minimally invasive and can generally be completed in one day
Why Is an Implant by TeethXpress the Best Replacement Option?
- Loss of bone from dentures can lead to changes in facial features and premature aging.
- TeethXpress securely holds the new teeth in place through smiling, talking and eating
- TeethXpress, like natural teeth, stimulates the jaw and prevents bone loss
- BioHorizons dental implants, used exclusively for TeethXpress, have a 99% success rate1
Are You a Candidate for a Dental Implant? Find out.
Every patient is different and patient results may vary. Only a trained clinician can choose the best treatment plan for you. Please ask your dentist to explain the benefits and risks to determine if the TeethXpress procedure is right for you.
What to Expect
During the procedure, 4 to 6 implants are placed into the jaw with abutment posts. Your new teeth are then attached to the posts. The TeethXpress procedure typically can be completed in one day and can be done under local anesthesia or I.V. sedation if you prefer to sleep during the procedure. Any discomfort from TeethXpress is usually minor and temporary. Your dentist may prescribe pain relievers for you as needed. A soft diet may be required during the initial healing phase.
After the Procedure
After the procedure, the use of a medicated mouthwash is often recommended for a short period. Your dentist may advise you not to brush or use a water pick during that time. Follow your doctor’s instructions and maintain your dental hygiene to ensure the long-term success of your treatment.
Call now to request a no-risk consultation.Find out if you are a candidate for Permanent Teeth Replacement with dental implants and TeethXpress.
1. Please see Implant Clinical Overview (BioHorizons document ML0130) © BioHorizons. All Rights Reserved. ML0331 REV A JAN 2019